Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Old codger moment

Tracks of the StoneBear Copyright MCMLXIII Uncle Hargus ALL Rights reserved

ROF= Ring of fire Odyssey  MEF-H = Marine Expeditionary Force- Hargus 

April 13, 2015

old codger moment now    


now you've got morning breakfast by the millennials...


Smoked Salmon pretzel  w/ bean sprouts... I don't think so. 

Once a month I get to go to the Marine Corps League and have a real warriors breakfast; Ham, eggs, grits, biscuits, gravy... a real breakfast!  The rest of the month I have to eat healthy food of yogurt, oat gruel, crab grass etc...  


"Doc" says my Gestalt Therapy is complimented by the Primal Scream Therapy.   

And I look over at this dill-weed dufus that's wearing a jacket that says "grab life" on the back.   

You never drink twice from the same stream. 

StoneBearTracks Copyright Uncle Hargus MCMLXIII ALL blog posts/photographs/video ALL Rights reserved