Monday, August 17, 2015

Draft

Tracks of the StoneBear Copyright MCMLXIII Uncle Hargus ALL Rights reserved

ROF= Ring of fire Odyssey  MEF-H = Marine Expeditionary Force- Hargus 

ITW= Into the West Journey            

August 2010  

and we're in this place...


and I'm out looking at stars about 10 pm


and there's this rustle of something coming our of the bushes... and I'm thinking its an elk, or deer...

and it's a bear.  A bear... over by the dumpster scavaging for food.

and in a split second i'm thinking.. this is it. He's got the drop on me. It's over. 

My friends back in Leeds will say... he got eaten by a bear in Montana; that sounds about right for Hargus.

and i'm paralyzed... , my asshole is up in my throat and I'm thinking this is it.

and the bear... somehow doesn't register that I'm like 40' away... hikes a squat and takes the biggest, huge dump in history. 

and I take off running... let me tell you something. When you are scared... you can fly!

I did a hundred yard dash in about 4 seconds.



You never drink twice from the same stream. 

StoneBearTracks Copyright Uncle Hargus MCMLXIII ALL blog posts/photographs/video ALL Rights reserved 


ALL Blog posts/photographs/video Copyright MCMLXIII ALL Rights Reserved