Saturday, September 30, 2017

TouchDown AL

Tracks of the StoneBear Copyright MCMLXIII Uncle Hargus ALL Rights reserved

ROF= Ring of fire Odyssey  MEF-H = Marine Expeditionary Force- Hargus 

AK= Alaska Journey   

Have Bear, 
   Will Travel         

October 3, 2017    

Touchdown, The Eagle has landed. Or rather The Bear / StoneBear has landed. Live and direct from the Uncle Hargus intergalactic transport and Landing Zone, this was the mother of all road trips.    


This journey, this Odyssey was one for the books. Haven't done my wrap up totals but about 12, 500 miles- or half way around the earth. There are too many places & things to cover now. Alaska RT- Road Trip of a lifetime. Going up through The Dakotas, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, The Yukon... Alaska the Pinnacle of this. Can't tell you right now,..haven't formulated some of places... even with pictures there are things that are Beyond description. Will spend all winter writing/ blogging about this.


And I want to thank each of you for all the prayers and moral support. Some of the cards sent back asked say prayers and it wasn't because there was any religious happening or or anything.
Iit's just once onto the road I knew this would be an ordeal. This was not a vacation. This was an expedition. There were just so many things to pay attention to, of details, of mechanical things on a long journey like this it's it's like a airplane there's a lot of parts that can go wrong and everything needed double checking, and so it was like I just needed all the concentration on this every day.

Thank you for all the support and prayers for every thing, I can't thank you enough. The postcards, you're my family, you're my dear friends and I pull for you & say prayers for you on your treks and projects. You're my Team Hargus and I just can't thank you enough. But back safe here in Muleshoe AKA- Also Known As LA/ Leeds Alabama. I'm tired and exhausted and wrung out. Had to punch a nail hole in the belt from lost weight. I'll be getting back to you soon with more blog posts, details and update some of these things thank you dearly. I love you all. Uncle Hargus   AKA StoneBear


You never drink twice from the same stream. Just because you wander doesn't mean you're lost. 

by Uncle Hargus: Last of the Independents

StoneBearTracks Copyright Uncle Hargus MCMLXIII ALL blog posts/photographs/video "40 Acres and a Tomahawk" ALL Rights reserved 

ALL Blog posts/photographs/video Copyright MCMLXIII ALL Rights Reserved