Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Well I've rolled and I've tumbled... Fruita CO Jun 10'10

 Original post:  Well I've rolled and I've tumbled... Fruita CO Jun 10'10  

Well I've rolled and I've tumbled... Fruita CO Jun 10'10


ITW 33

Tracks of the StoneBear Copyright - MMX  ALL Rights reserved

ITW = Into The West Journey 



Thursday June 10, 2010





&; glad when something opens up unexpected & works out.







Park ranger said we couldn't book another night because they were full for the concert. Ranger Lady was confusing as she said
tickets were all gone.





??? tickets for a concert??? ?Sold out?





Let me do a little leg work. I walk over to the pavilion where the roadies are setting up & start talking w/ them... & 15 mins later walked away w/ a vip pass to The Fabulous Thunderbirds concert tonight. ...



And a Camper cancelled & I jumped in the site before anyone could grab it



Thank you Bob & Ron for the tickets. You put on a fun concert.







A nice amphitheater & The Colorado River was 50 yards away with the beautiful Colorado Monument plateau mountain ridge as a backdrop.







7;30pm Was like City stages concert for 2-2,500 people. some songs you recognized... their trademark songs. ... Tough Enough .









Am thankful for the concert & the dance & the friends back home I miss dancing w/.

Only one member of original band & thanks for carrying on the T-Birds!



Got to dance one swing dance #. No one there was dancing--- only a couple or 2.& I thought... am I ever going to get back to Bham & dance w/ my good friends?



This was Stevie Ray Vaughns backup band & heard them at Sloss / Bham jam 15 years ago & they could really cook!!!