Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Venice, ITL Grand Canal 2 Sailing into Lido

Tracks of the StoneBear Copyright MCMLXIII Uncle Hargus ALL Rights reserved

ROF= Ring of fire Odyssey  MEF-H = Marine Expeditionary Force- Hargus        

Venice, ITL Grand Canal 2 Sailing into Lido

ITL= Italy Journey 

Sunday November 15, 2015

Venice, Italy Grand Canal 2





I have sailed into Lido... sailing north from the Adriatic into the Grand Canal of Venice, Italy.  I have breathed love... for a woman.... for a lady... that will live in my heart forever... this sight of the entrance of the canal...










  on this 28' sailing sloop... with the love of my life.... I cherish her dearly to come here for R&R... my heart is at peace.   




My soul rests for this woman.... she is my being. All that is left ... is hers.  I am surrendered. I am helpless... incapacitated.... She owns my heart.  For once in my life... I kneel for her blessing and acceptance. 






This is the place that brought me to my senses about a woman.

You never drink twice from the same stream. 

Just because you wander doesn't mean you're lost. 

Uncle Hargus: Last of the Independents  

Have Bear,    
          Will Travel 

StoneBearTracks Copyright Uncle Hargus MCMLXIII ALL blog posts/photographs/video ALL Rights reserved 

ALL Blog posts/photographs/video Copyright MCMLXIII ALL Rights Reserved